Architectural Wonders of Rajasthan
The beautiful state of royal families is famous for some of the most beautiful architectural wonders lies in the forms of forts, palaces, mansions, ancient marketplaces and of course for its rich culture and heritage.
- Jaipur – the capital city of royal state of Rajasthan is famous for its attractions.
- Chand Baori – Chand Baori is a spectacular square step-well.
- Kumbhalgarh Fort – Kumbhalgarh is the second longest wall in the world after the Great Wall of China.
- Udaipur – Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Meharangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Clock Tower are other architectural wonders of Udaipur.
- Jaisalmer – The city of golden desert is famous for Goldern Fort.
These All the cities include in Rajasthan tour packages.
Enjoy Architectural wonders of Rajasthan
This is Ella Moxon from Simons Holidays. I have been working as a operations head with this company for over 2 years now. Our Holidays to India are truly one of a kind, since we hand pick every destination. I personally recommend our golden triangle tours to one and all!